This purpose of this document is to guide you through how to connect to the Fluke-1742 using the USB port.
1. Turn on Fluke-1742.
2. Plug USB cable into Fluke-1742, plug other end into your computer USB port.
3. Go into your computers Device Manager to verify if the USB driver installed automatically by looking in the Network adapters directory. The Fluke-1746 will be listed as RNDIS. tically refer to article “How to install Fluke-1742 USB driver”.
5. If driver did install launch the Energy Analyze Plus software and click on 174X Setup button top left corner of window.
6. The next step is to select the Fluke-1746 with serial number USB +.
7. You are now communicating to your Fluke-1742 and you can review the following parameters Instrument, Topology, Measurement, Event Triggers, Connection Verification, Aux Probes and Logging.