|"Fluke Thermal Imaging drivers for connecting the cameras to a PC
If Fluke Connect or SmartView does not recognize the thermal imaging camera after it has been connected to the computer via USB cable, then the camera drivers need to be manually installed on the computer.
You must have system admin rights on the computer to complete the following steps.
To install thermal imaging camera drivers:
1. Connect the thermal imaging camera to the computer with the USB cable.
2. On the computer open Device Manager.
3. Locate the device. It may be labeled as Unknown Device or in the Ports (COM & LPT) section as USB Serial Port (COM).
If the driver is installed correctly the device will appear in the Network Adapters section with RNDIS in the device name.
4. Once the device has been located in Device Manager, right click on the device name and select Update Driver.
5. When the Update Driver window opens select the Browse My Computer option.
6. If SmartView is installed on the computer navigate to either:
32 Bit PC: C:\Program Files\Fluke\SmartView 4.3\TIRNDIS\W7
64 Bit PC: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fluke\SmartView 4.3\TIRNDIS\W7
If Fluke Connect Desktop is installed on the computer navigate to either:
32 Bit PC: C:\Program Files\Fluke\Fluke Connect\TIRNDIS\W7
64 Bit PC: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fluke\Fluke Connect\TIRNDIS\W7
And select OK.
After the driver installs the device appears in Network Adapters section with RNDIS in the device name.
Fluke Connect and SmartView will recognize the camera.
Have more questions? Submit a request